Documents Legalization

Need a Visa?


PVS International offers complete document authentication by the U.S. Department of State in Washington D.C., as well as document legalization by various Embassies.

Document Legalization Form

Please follow these steps carefully in order to get your documents authenticated and then legalized:

1. Get the document notarized by a notary public.

2. Submit the document to the secretary of your state to obtain a certification of the county clerk's signature.

3.  The document will be authenticated by the Department of State in Washington DC to certify that the Secretary of State's office has the authority to certify the document.


4. Once the document has been authenticated by the State Department, it will be submitted to the embassy of the country of intended use for legalization.

Note: Please include a copy of each document you are submitting for document legalization.


  • State Department seal: $8.00
  • Embassy certification: Please Call PVS International for the correct fee.

Get Help

For more information, please call us at 1-800-556-9990.